The Velvet Crab
- SQF 567
Wake up refreshed and ready to take on the Cape while you sip your morning coffee from your deck which overlooks the pond. Watch the ducks swim by, or maybe take a morning dip in the water yourself. Not ready for a swim? An outdoor shower is an option for you as well. Take the canoe out and fish or just to check out the pond. Float on a raft out to the middle of the pond and just float – no agenda, just relax and float in the middle of a pond on Cape Cod. There is nothing better for the mind and soul. Just steps away from Minister’s Pond, the Velvet Crab offers a serene respite from the world. A bright, open living space with a full kitchen and dining area overlook the pond through oversized windows. This two-bedroom cottage has a Queen bed overlooking the water in the first bedroom and two single beds in the second bedroom. A full kitchen has everything you need, including a microwave (for popcorn, of course!), and a dining table with seating for 4. A new streaming tv lets you watch all your favorite shows on streaming channels that you subscribe to, as well as, free channels. In the evening, enjoy dinner on the deck cooked up on your grill, or visit one of many of our fantastic nearby restaurants. Come sit at the fire pit on the beach by the pond and listen to the frogs usher in the night.
The Velvet Crab is the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime. We would love to share all that Cape Cod has to offer, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have!
• From July 3rd to August 20th this is a Saturday to Saturday rental.
• We follow the practice of not providing linens in the property as this is a safer and more hygienic approach, but we do offer lower-than-market linen packages with free bed making services included.
All of our linens are crisp, clean, and soft. Our Turkish towels are thick, and plush. Our duvets are soft and all-season. Everything is high quality – not cheap and threadbare. Everything is washed at the highest temperature setting with bleach and oxygen-based cleaners. We take pride in what we do and it shows. Our guest reviews about our linens say it all! We offer two linen packages to which you can add additional linens (such as additional towel sets, etc) a la carte.
Package A (for 2) $75:
· Queen bed sheet set
· Queen all-season duvet
· Two Turkish towel sets (bath towel, hand towel, face cloth)
· Two beach towels
· Bed making FREE
Package B (for 4) $160:
· Queen bed sheets
· Two single bed sheet sets
· Three all season duvets
· Four Turkish towel sets (bath towel, hand towel, face cloth)
· Four beach towels
· Bed making FREE
Of course, you still have the option of bringing your own linens as well, but why? No need to lug boxes of sheets, towels and blankets along when it can all be there, made up, and waiting for you for less than the cost of a lobster dinner!
• We are located directly on the pond with windows throughout and a/c units for those extra hot days
• 1 Queen, 2 Twins
• An award winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• 1 Full bath/1 outside shower
• Firepit available on pond beach (the beach is shared with other guests of ours, if around)
• Dogs are considered for an additional fee. Dogs must be over 1 yr old. Please ask for details.
• Canoe provided
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Queen bed, 2 Single bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster, Water purifier
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Electric heating, Heating available
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentWireless Broadband Internet, Stereo system
The BathHair dryer, Shower
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideGas BBQ, Canoe/Kayak, Private Porch
185 Alston Ave , Eastham, 02642, United States