Sunset Haven - Bay Cottage
- SQF 354
You wake to the breezes blowing off the bay and ruffling the curtains. The sound of seagulls overhead cawing to each other as they scout for their next meal breaks the silence of the morning. As others are jockeying for the limited spots at the popular Thumpertown beach, you just grab your towel and head out the door. It’s just a short walk to the stairs heading down to the beach so it is easy to come and go as you please.
After playing in the salty waves and exploring the sand bars after the tide has gone out, a quick rinse in the large outdoor shower is all you need to freshen up for the evening’s events. You can help yourself to the fruit trees or the pick-your-own vegetables in the garden before firing up the grill for a fantastic cookout.
Everyone is enjoying each other’s company while relaxing in the hammock and sitting around the deck watching the friendly competition going on in the bocce court, or the crazy game of badminton happening at the nets. You take a deep breath and breathe in that salty Cape air, breathing out the tensions and feeling the stress leave you like the tides.
The two-bedroom cottage has all the creature comforts. The first bedroom has a comfortable full bed for two. The second bedroom houses a bunk bed consisting of two single beds and the sunroom has a trundle bed that pulls out into two more beds. Like most daybeds, the trundle may not be the most comfortable for a full-sized man of six feet tall and 250 lbs., but one or two smaller adults, teens, or children would be just fine.
The full-sized kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal but even so, who wants to cook when you are located in one of the best vacation areas on Cape Cod? Each reservation comes with an award winning guide to the best local’s insider tips and places to go, things to do, and places to see. You will also be staying close to Wiley Park and Great Pond, some of the greatest freshwater kettle ponds on the Cape. Hop on the Cape Cod Rail Trail and take a ride out to Nauset Light or maybe to the Chocolate Sparrow for a coffee. Everything is within reach here for the perfect family vacation.
Our Thumpertown Beach cottages are the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime. We would love to share all that Cape Cod has to offer, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have!
• From July 3 to August 20th this is a Saturday-to-Saturday rental. No minimum stay requirements outside of those dates.
• Linens are NOT provided but we offer two complete linen packages (all-white, high quality sheets, duvets, Turkish bath towel sets, and beach towels) at lower-than-average rates so you don't have to worry about packing any. We also make up the beds free of charge!
• We are located on the bay side with windows throughout and a/c units for those extra hot days
• 1 Double, 4 Twins
• 1 Full bath/1 large outside shower
• Bocce court, Can Jam, Cornhole and Badminton provided
• Gas grill (and charcoal grill for the purists!)
• Fruit trees and pick-your-own vegetable garden
• Patio lounging, hammock swinging, and picnic tables for big meals
• An award winning, custom, state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
• Sorry, no pets allowed
• Thumpertown Beach is at the end of our road (less than 4 minute walk)
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
Our cleaning teams use thorough checklists, followed by sanitization and disinfection of high touch points throughout the home. We follow CDC guidelines and use only approved EPA products for cleaning.
1 Bathroom, 2 Bedroom, 1 Living room
Sleeping1 Double bed, 1 Loft bed, 1 Sofa bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster, Water purifier
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
The BathHair dryer, Essentials, Shower
LaundryBathroom & Laundry, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Gas BBQ, Deck chairs, Shared Garden
100 Thumpertown Rd , Eastham, 02642, United States