- SQF 1,100
You wake to the breezes blowing off the bay and ruffling the curtains. The sound of seagulls overhead cawing to each other as they scout for their next meal breaks the silence of the morning. As others are jockeying for the limited spots at the popular Thumpertown beach, you just grab your towel and head out the door. It’s just a short walk to the stairs heading down to the beach so it is easy to come and go as you please.
After playing in the salty waves and exploring the sand bars after the tide has gone out, a quick rinse in the large outdoor shower is all you need to freshen up for the evening’s events. You can help yourself to the fruit trees or the pick-your-own vegetables in the garden before firing up the grill for a fantastic cookout.
Everyone is enjoying each other’s company while relaxing in the hammock and sitting around the deck watching the friendly competition going on in the bocce court, or the crazy game of badminton happening at the nets. You take a deep breath and breathe in that salty Cape air, breathing out the tensions and feeling the stress leave you like the tides.
The Alpine House can sleep up to 10. The first bedroom has a comfortable queen for two and a single. Another bedroom houses a double bed and a single bed, and the third bedroom has a large king-sized bed. A sleeper sofa in the living room provides an additional sleeping area or a great place for the kids to crash while watching a movie.
The full-sized kitchen has everything you need to cook a meal, a breakfast bar, and a dining area. Or you can eat out on the fully screened in porch at a table with enough seating for the whole family. Each reservation comes with a complete guide to the best local’s insider tips and places to go, things to do, and places to see. You will also be staying close to Wiley Park and Great Pond, some of the greatest freshwater kettle ponds on the Cape. Hop on the bike trail (the CCRT) and take a ride out to Nauset Light or maybe to the Chocolate Sparrow for a coffee. Everything is within reach here for the perfect family vacation.
Our Thumpertown Beach Alpine house is the perfect place to create memories that will last a lifetime. We would love to share all that Cape Cod has to offer, so please don’t hesitate to get in touch with any questions you may have!
• From July 4 to August 21st this is a Saturday to Saturday rental. No minimum stay requirements outside of those dates.
• Linens are NOT provided but we offer all linens and towels at very reasonable rates so you don't have to worry about packing any. We also make up the beds free of charge!
• We are located on the bay side with windows throughout and central air for those extra hot days
• 1 queen, 1 double, 1 king, 2 Twins, 1 queen sleeper
• 1 Full bath/1 half bath/1 large outside shower
• Bocce court, Can Jam, Cornhole and Badminton provided
• Gas grill (and charcoal grill for the purists!)
• Fruit trees and pick-your-own vegetable garden
• Patio lounging, hammock swinging, and picnic tables for big meals
• Wifi, Cable, and DVD player
• Thumpertown Beach is at the end of our road
• Sandy toes and beach hair guaranteed
1 Bathroom, 3 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Playroom, 1 Toilet
Sleeping1 Double bed, 1 King bed, 1 Queen bed, 1 Sofa bed, 2 Single bed
CookingBlender, Coffee machine, Cooking utensils, Dishwasher, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Central heating, Fireplace
OutsidePrivate Terrace (1)
EntertainmentDVD-Player, Wireless Broadband Internet, TV (Cable)
The BathHair dryer, Essentials, Shower
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector, Vacuum cleaner
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Gas BBQ, Deck chairs, Shared Garden
100 Thumpertown Rd , Eastham, 02642, United States