The Breeze on Minister's Pond
- SQF 450
Spend your vacation in an absolutely spotless, pristine, luxurious, romantic cottage surrounded by gardens and directly on a freshwater pond. Every detail has been paid attention to. The Breeze is the perfect retreat that has earned accolades, been featured in articles, and consistently receives 5 star reviews.
Centrally located, the Breeze is within walking distance to Arnold's restaurant, mini golf and the Salt Pond Museum and Visitor Center. Take one of the bikes provided and hop on the Cape Cod Rail Trail (the bike path) which is just down the street. Walk to the Coast Guard Beach shuttle or follow the bike trail to Coast Guard Beach, less than 2 miles from your door to the National Seashore.
After enjoying your day at the beach, come walk down the dock and sit in an Adirondack chair and watch the birds as they swoop over the pond looking for nibbles. Listen to the frogs sing or launch the canoe we provide to take a tour around the pond and see what wildlife you can spot or if you can catch any fish. We also have a floating picnic table!
How about lighting a fire in the fire pit with the wood we provide. Have a gourmet s'mores party or just enjoy each other's company by the fire. Wash off the day in the warm water of the outdoor shower, try some of the spa amenities provided, then crawl into the bed that has been outfitted for a Queen. Swaddled in high quality, super soft sheets, the queen size bed is a pillow top mattress with an additional state-of-the-art gel cooled pad and padded mattress cover to provide for the best night sleep ever.
The Breeze is a separate cottage that is connected to the main house by a breezeway on the backside which serves as an outdoor shower. We live in the main house and respect our guest’s privacy at all times. However, we are available, if needed, to answer any questions.
* A custom state-of-the-art house guide with recommendations is provided for your visit.
* One Queen Ultra Comfortable Luxury Bed for 2 people. We do not have cots or extra beds and do not recommend anyone sleeping on the floor.
* Saturday to Saturday rental from July 4 to August 21. No minimum stay requirements any other time but you won’t want to leave! Just read the reviews!
* Full size kitchen with everything you need for a New England Lobster Boil or just coffee on the dock in the morning
* Soft, absorbent, white towels, robes and toiletries provided
* Flower gardens with lilies, dahlias, and hibiscus all summer long for you to pick from
* Beach supplies – towels, chairs, + cooler
* We are just over a mile to Coast Guard Beach shuttle lot (walking) or you can take one of the bikes and ride the Nauset trail out to the ocean.
* Bikes and canoe provided
* Fire pit & firewood provided
* Wifi, Netflix, and premium channels
* Parking for 2+ cars in private driveway
* Washer & dryer in basement
* Sandy toes and beachy hair guaranteed
1 Bathroom, 1 Bedroom, 1 Dining-Room, 1 Kitchen, 1 Living room, 1 Toilet
SleepingBed linen, 1 Queen bed
CookingCoffee machine, Cooking utensils, Grill, Kitchen stove, Microwave, Oven, Refrigerator, Spices, Toaster
Heating/CoolingAir conditioning, Ceiling fans, Central heating
OutsidePrivate Balcony, Private Terrace
EntertainmentBroadband Internet, TV (Satellite)
The BathHair dryer, Essentials, Shower, Towel-set
LaundryClothes dryer, Bathroom & Laundry, Iron & Board, Washing machine
MiscellaneousCarbon Monoxide Detector, Fire Extinguisher, First aid kit, Smoke Detector
OutsideCharcoal grill BBQ, Deck chairs, Canoe/Kayak, Private Garden, Dock for boat, Deck, porch or patio, Outdoor Shower